Do you often forget to drink water? Do you just drink water when you are thirsty? Do you drink enough water every day? This video will show you how important water is.
After watching that useful video, here are some questions for checking your knowledge:
1. Why are babies swimmingly similar to fish?
2. Which parts of your body are as moist as banana?
3. Which daily activities make losing 2-3 liters of water?
4. Who are often the victims of over-hydration?
5. Apart from water, what can we consume to replenish fluids?
Answer key (Bold the space bellow):
1. Because babies' body is 75% water.
2. Brain and heart.
3. Sweat, urine, bowel movements and breathing.
5. Beverages (coffee and tea) and food.