[Video Lesson] Why do we Cry?
Do you regularly cry? When was the last time you cried? Whether you were tough or sensitive, one thing was for sure, you did cry. Crying is not a sign of weakness, in fact, crying helps you in both physical and mental health. Let's watch the video below to understand more clearly about crying and tear.
Do you like Onion? May or may not, but I'm sure your Iris does not like her at all. After watching that useful video, here are some questions for checking your knowledge:
1. How much does Iris tear per year?
2. Which layer prevents Iris from bacteria?
3. Which Onion's nasty substance makes Iris tears uncontrollably?
4. After breaking up with Onion, were emotional tears directly calm her down?
5. What kinds of tears are there?
Answer key (Bold the space bellow):
1. 30 gallons ~ 132kg
2. Aqueous layer
3. Syn-Propanethial S-oxide
5. Basal, Reflex and Emotional Tears